The party continues celebrating Color Mastery being a Ben Franklin award finalist for Best Craft Book of the Year. Congratulations to Judith Forehand, the winner of the Color Mastery Goes Viral contest. Judith gets to play with a luscious Wildflower jelly roll, a Love Apple table runner kit, and a set of my watercolor note cards.
Here’s your next opportunity to win big: a social media scavenger hunt. The quilting industry’s first ever! I’m so excited to be hosting such a fun and innovative contest, and here is how it will work:
- Each day this week I’ll post a question here on the Color Mastery blog
- You find the answer in one of the social media channels listed below
- Collect the answers to all five questions and email them to me at maria @ colormastery.com (minus the spaces)
- I’ll select the winner next Monday, so you have all weekend to find the answers!
Here are the social media channels you’ll need to check to find the answer to each day’s questions. It helps if you already subscribe to these, as you’ll know the types of information I share on each is unique, and you’ll know just where to go for the answers:
- Quilts & Creativity blog (my personal blog)
- Monthly newsletter (archives here; sign up to receive it here)
I’ll be awarding a prize pack that includes a Liberty fat quarter bundle (just in time for those July 4th projects), a Love Apple table runner kit, and a copy of my new ebook, The Frugal Fabriholic: Your 12-Step Plan to Saving More Cash for Your Quilting Stash.
Here’s today’s question: What was the Color-of-the-Month I featured for January?
Search for your answer, write it down, and save it to collect with the other four answers, then email me at the end of the week. Have fun!
Oh, and that bear in the photo says he’s ready for summer. The impatiens were a Mother’s Day project I did with my sons, and the table runner? That’s a sneak peak of what’s coming up tomorrow at the Quilts & Creativity blog, featuring a certain color-of-the-month (probably not what you think). You don’t want to miss it!