Join me on Thursday evening, Jan. 15 at 8 p.m. Eastern in the PQ Cafe teleclass sponsored by Professional Quilter magazine. Morna McEver Golletz, Editor and Publisher of PQ, and I will be talking about mastering the color in your quilts, and you don’t want to miss it! This is a rare opportunity to hear an hour-long conversation on the challenging topic of color. Of all the classes I teach, color is the one topic that really confuses even the most seasoned quilters. What will we be talking about?
- The Ten Principles of Creating Stunning Quilts
- What Parts of Color Theory Are Essential for Quilters – and What Parts You Can Toss!
- How to Teach the Challenging Subject of Color to Quilters
- How to Great Color Can Increase a Shop Owner’s Profits
- How Pattern Designers Can Maximize the Color Effectiveness in Their Designs
The class and downloadable MP3 are a bargain at $9.95. What are you waiting for? Sign up here.